Hair hack videos tutorials are the most awesome way to learn how to do different hair styles. These hair hacks are quick and easy to do once you get the basics right. So these are essential for little time spent on beautiful outcomes.
Wanna see lots of hair hack video tutorials? Then this post is a must-see! Hair hacks are all the rage these days when it comes to hair care at home. You can find tons of DIY hairstyle tutorials on YouTube and Instagram. There are plenty of ways to do your hair if you’re looking for a cut that’s edgy, dramatic or just simply different. Because not all women have the time (or money) to hit their favorite salon, they look for the best hair hacks around, which are both trendy and budget friendly. So here is a compilation of awesome hair hacks you will want to use.
1. Chinese hair secret for FAST hair growth: Rice Water
This is a tutorial about the Chinese secret of fast hair growth which doesn’t require expensive hair extensions. It will help you grow your hair very fast. Rice water stimulates hair growth, strengthens strands and removes dandruff.
- Step 1: Add cold water to a container of rice.
- Step 2: Mix until it’s a milky white color.
- Step 3: Pour everything into a jar.
- Step 4: Add essential oils for smell.
- Step 5: Store in the jar for 3-7 days.
- Step 5: Drain the water into a spray bottle.
- Step 6: Leave in for 1-4 hours.
2. Easy way to curl your hair without HEAT
No need to prime your hair and then curl it with a hair iron. Use this easy tutorial on how to curl your hair without heat!
- Step 1: You only need water, now go ahead and wet your hair.
- Step 2: Take a strand and wrap it over two fingers then around and around until you have a little left and put it through your fingers and pull from the other end.
- Step 3: For better results, do them higher up, also do as many as you want.
3. Flat Iron curl hack
This is a tutorial to follow along for short, naturally curly hair. It will show you how to transform the curls into an easy, flat iron curl look which lasts all day long.
- Step 1: Wrap hair over, then slide iron down the hair.
- Step 2: Brush through the curls.
- Step 3: Then you have the end result.
4. Scrunchie hack for flat-looking ponytail
- Step 1: Tie the last part of your scrunchie around just the bottom half of your pony.
- Step 2: Then you now have the extra lift and volume!
5. How to style overnight waves
But what if you want some beachy waves without the frizz? I have the answer. Ready to learn how to style overnight waves on long hair?
- Step 1: Gently take your braids out.
- Step 2: Apply CoCo and Eve mask to avoid frizz.
- Step 3: Grab a little on your fingers.
- Step 4: Rub and then apply to hair gently.
- Step 5: Now to achieve the hair style, twist and pull.
6. Messy bun for wavy curly hair
This hairstyle is perfect for curly wavy or straight hair. If you struggle using bobby pins to make a bun, this messy bun tutorial might help you out.
- Step 1: Bring hair into mushroom.
- Step 2: Spread out to give volume.
- Step 3: Twist remaining hair and wrap around.
- Step 4: Pull on hair to give messy look.
7. Hack to get perfect space buns
Space buns are popular in the curly hair community. They’re basically a cute way to style your curls when you’re too lazy to achieve more intricate looks like a crown braid. Best of all, space buns are easy to create!
- Step 1: Start with a middle part.
- Step 2: Grab front strands.
- Step 3: Put hair into 2 high ponytails.
- Step 4: Grab an elastic and do 1 section on ponytail.
- Step 5: Open section into hole and put hair through, creating a bubble section.
- Step 6: Wrap hair going in front first and leave end out.
- Step 7: Finally, pin in place.
8. Thick plait without extensions
This is a complete step by step plait tutorial for plaiting thick hair. It includes very detailed information on how to plait your own hair.
- Step 1: Tie hair up normally.
- Step 2: Comb to lay hair.
- Step 3: Plait a normal 3 plait strand.
- Step 4: Pull up the hair crazy amounts. No amount is too much.
9. How to keep your hair looking fresh throughout the week
Keep your hair looking fresh throughout the week with this tutorial.
- Step 1: Section the T zone.
- Step 2: Only wash with shampoo.
- Step 3: Blow dry and restyle the rest of your hair if needed.
10. Upcycling 3 day old braids
With this simple step video tutorial we will show you how to recycle your hair from a previous braid job into a brand spanking new protective or decorative hairstyle!
- Step 1: Take out the bottom half of the braids that were messy.
- Step 2: Secure the remaining braid with little rubber bands.
- Step 3: Use the sides of a closed flat iron to smooth out the frizz.
11. How to wash hair less with oily scalp: The double shampoo method
This tutorial will provide you with the steps to follow on How to wash hair less with oily scalp.
- Step 1: Shampoo twice in the same wash vs just once.
- Step 2: Shampoo like normal, rinse, repeat shampoo and rinse.
- Step 3: Then condition and hair mask like normal.
12. High pony tail hack
The high ponytail hack is an easy style to try when you don’t want to put a lot of effort into your look. It’s a great style to wear not only in the summer, but year round because it actually adds volume to your hair.
- Step 1: Part hair in two and turn top pony inside out.
- Step 2: Tie second pony and pull through the top pony.
- Step 3: Fluff and you are done.
13. Tiktok hair hack
In this video i am showing you the best tips to get curlier hair using just 1 ingredient, try it out and let me know your thoughts in the comments below…
- Step 1: Brush your hair thoroughly, then make it damp.
- Step 2: Wrap damp hair in sock as shown in the video.
- Step 3: Leave in overnight.
- Step 4: Fix the bangs and apply anti frizz hair serum.
14. Quick and easy hair up idea
Hair up can be a simple way of creating a full and flawless look which is timeless, this style is not only perfect for formal occasions but also for everyday use. It may be an old trend but it is never outdated.
- Step 1: Start with 2 plaits, loop and secure into the top bobble.
- Step 2: Then feed one loop through the other one.
- Step 3: Then just secure with grips.
- Step 4: This just takes a couple of minutes.
15. DIY no sew headband
I love making headbands! One of my favorite accessories to wear in the summer is definitely a cute pair of headbands. Today I’m going to show you how to make a no sew floral headband. This DIY headband tutorial is so easy and fast, so I would encourage you to give it a try.
- Step 1: Grab an old t-shirt, make sure it’s a medium to large or your headband may be too tight.
- Step 2: Decide how thick you want your headband and cut all the way across.
- Step 3: Now, twist it into a figure 8 and then again watch how it’s done in the tutorial below.
16. DIY no bleach hair color remover on red dye
Stubborn red hair is the most difficult dye to remove and is usually found on the different areas of the body. Before consulting a professional cosmetologist, you might want to try out this homemade recipe for DIY hair color remover.
- Step 1: Mix equal parts of dish soap, 20% volume developer, baking soda and shampoo.
- Step 2: Wait 15 minutes.
- Step 3: One more round will for sure take it all out.